does this work with windowed games?

Discuss topics related to DXGL that don't belong in any other category.
twipley

Re: does this work with windowed games?

Post by twipley »

Okay! Thanks for the info!

I am wishing you a nice rewrite! :)
twipley

Post by twipley »

William wrote: April 28th, 2022, 10:57 pm Just so you know I am beginning a rewrite of DXGL.
I was wondering ... does this have implications regarding the slowness issue? For instance, does this mean that it may get addressed during the rewrite, or else that the fixing of it may be delayed until completion of the rewrite? :thinking:
William
Site Admin

Post by William »

twipley wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 3:11 pm
William wrote: April 28th, 2022, 10:57 pm Just so you know I am beginning a rewrite of DXGL.
I was wondering ... does this have implications regarding the slowness issue? For instance, does this mean that it may get addressed during the rewrite, or else that the fixing of it may be delayed until completion of the rewrite? :thinking:
Too early to tell at this point. To be honest, I've lately just been trying to keep a job, so haven't been working on DXGL much.
twipley

Post by twipley »

Hey! Sorry to write this here rather than elsewhere, since this is off topic, but I am really happy that there are signs of life around here: it was my joy to see just now those new DXGL versions.

By the way, I am still around of course. Let that be my personal due sign of life in here, as well as the reiteration of my interest for the half-framerate fix :) ;) Hoping that all is going well on your end, you selfless being!
William
Site Admin

Post by William »

The new releases by the way had to do with installation and screensaver support. I've begun work on a new version that is a total overhaul, and no guarantees on performance once an initial version starts to take shape.