Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 22nd, 2012, 5:31 am
- Forum: DXGL Bug reports and suggestions.
- Topic: RAYSTORM no good?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 12805
Hi, probably not really a bug report but if you want to tackle something prickly: Just tried RAYSTORM (DirectDraw) and it wouldn't run with DXGL. Wouldn't run with D3DWindower, DXWind, or DDraw to DDraw wrapper either. Guess the RAYSTORM wants to keep DirectDraw all to itself and not share with anyt...
- December 20th, 2012, 10:33 pm
- Forum: General DXGL Discussion
- Topic: First look at DXGL and a question about shaders
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7958
Wow! I am stunned. Just tried it out on a game and worked perfectly. RayForce (DirectDraw) fullscreen 1280x960 @ 60FPS Perfect scrolling and rock solid 60FPS. WinXP32, ATI HD4670 AGP. DXGL v0.4.0 Results: Video Card VSync OFF and WITHOUT DXGL = 600+FPS (640x480@75Hz) Video Card VSync ON and WITHOUT ...